Cookie and Other Similar Technologies Policy
1. Cookie and Other Similar Technologies Policy
This Cookie and Other Similar Technologies Policy describes the different types of cookies and similar technologies that may be used as appropriate on websites and applications managed by Intelligent Traffic Systems AD, Building 6, bl. 42A, ground floor, Opalchenska street, Serdika district, 1233, Sofia (hereinafter referred to as ITS AD). Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- - for the functioning of the website,
- - to analyze the site visitor’s behavior,
- - for advertising.
2. What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file comprised of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile phone or other terminal equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request issued by the user terminal to an ITS AD server or to a third-party server.
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible, in particular, to recognize the user's terminal and to present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with an enjoyable browsing experience and support our efforts to provide user-friendly services, such as online shopping preferences, relevant shopping carts or relevant advertising. They are also used to prepare agreed anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content without allowing us to personally identify the user.
4. What Cookies Do We Use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period of time determined by the cookie's parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- - Cookies strictly required for the site to function
- - Analysis cookies
- - Cookies for advertising.
Cookies and/or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential to the proper functioning of the website, being set on your device when accessing the website or as a result of website actions, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies but, in this case, certain sections of the website will not work properly.
6. Does Cookies contain Personal Data?
Cookies or similar technologies themselves do not require personal information to be used and in many cases do not personally identify Internet users. However, there are situations when personal data can be collected by using cookies to facilitate certain user functions or to give the user an experience tailored to his or her preferences. Such data is encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized people access to them.
7. What are the similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies. ITS AD uses as similar technologies "Local Storage"
8. Blocking Cookies
If you want to block cookies, some features of the site will be stopped and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our website. For example, blocking cookies can prevent you from:
- - buy on-line
- - can prevent you from logging in to your account.
If you agree to these limitations and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below.
Most browsers are default set to accept cookies, but you can change settings to block some or all cookies. Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow, after opening the browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (Windows 7 operating system
- 1. Click the Settings icon (top right)
- 2. Click Internet Options
- 3. Click Privacy and then choose the options
- 4. Click Apply and then OK to save your preferences
- 1. Click the wrench icon and select Options from the list
- 2. Click the "Advanced Settings" tab
- 3. Click on the Content Settings section of the Privacy section.
- 4. Choose the settings you want
- 5. Click on X to close
- 1. Choose Preferences
- 2. Click on the privacy panel
- 3. Choose the settings you want
- 4. Click on X to close
- 1. Select Tools from the main bar, then Options
- 2. Click the Privacy tab
- 3. Choose the settings you want
- 4. Click on X to close
The links above do not belong to any of the sites of ITS AD and ITS AD is not responsible for their content.
9. Managing your cookie preferences
10. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Similar cookies and/or technologies are a central focus of the efficient Internet functionality, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some web sites or parts of websites unusable. Disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive on-line advertising - but that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your Internet browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
- - Content and services tailored to user preferences - product categories and services.
- - Offers tailored to the interests of users
- - Retaining passwords
- - Retrieve child protection filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- - Limit the frequency of ad serving - limit the number of times an ad is displayed for a particular user on a site.
- - Providing relevant advertising for the user.
- - Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (e.g. search engines, directly from other websites, etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes of their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
11. Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a website.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- - Customize browser settings for cookies in order to reach a comfortable cookie security level for you.
- - If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal access data, if you wish.
- - If you share access to a given computer, you can consider the browser setting to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and delete any business information when you exit the browser.
12. Links and additional useful information
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide All About Cookies
If you would like to receive information about every cookie used on the website, including its role. We will not use these cookies in ways other than those indicated in this Cookie Usage Policy.
Third party table:
|Google Analytics||Analytics||Web analytics||